Friday 27 January 2012

Filofax Monthly Planner - A4/A5 version

I recently produced a Monthly Planner for the Filofax Personal and promised then I'd develop it for the larger sizes too. Here is a version which works for both A4 and A5 users.

Click to enlarge
The larger format has allowed me to space things out a little, but I haven't added any new content at this stage. If there's something else you'd like to see included, tell me in the comments.

You can download an editable Word file or a PDF file. Either version will print straight to A4, double sided. For A5 pages, print in booklet mode and guillotine.

See here for my thoughts on how to use it.

5 comments:

Jotje said...

You are my new personal hero! Thank so much for these templates! Just what I needed, exactly WHEN I needed. I was setting up my year goals, but was struggling to implement and track them on a monthly basis. Enter your templates... PERFECT!

Ray Blake said...

Excellent. Let me know how you get on.

Nancy said...

Interesting, thank you!

Josh LaPorte said...

Just printed some of these out. I printed them on one end of 8.5x11 inch paper, and then snipped off half an inch from the left margin, punched the right hand side, and folded over to the punched holes. Now it's a foldout, so I can review my goals side by side with my planner pages. Brilliant! Thanks Ray!

Ray Blake said...

That's a great idea.

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...