Saturday 19 November 2011

My new home-made dividers

Don't you hate those plain, buff dividers that come with your Filofax? I do. And I prefer to give the sections my own names, too. So, equipped with a laminator, a hole punch, a craft knife, a label maker and some decorative paper, I often make a set of my own, like the ones I am currently using:



These ones use pages from an old road atlas. I was going to use my old London A to Z book, but couldn't find it, so I used an old US atlas from a trip I took years ago. Atlases like this are great, because the paper is thin enough to laminate well and is double-sided too.

2 comments:

Gerard said...

Hi Ray,

I was interested to learn about your blog through your comment on Philofaxy. You've made some interesting posts so far - long may it continue.

Regards, Gerard

Ray Blake said...

Thank you.

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...